Steve’s been busy today fitting a 4kw autoterm air heater into a Motorhome. It was originally heater off a gas propex system. So we fitted the new heater into the old ducting but removed from the original heater so it’s not dangerous #wearetheproffessionals... See MoreSee Less
In regards to the current situation with Covid-19 we would like to share some important information with you to keep you up to date with our operations.
Our focus remains on 'Business as Usual' and providing an uninterrupted service to you all - our valued customers, whilst remaining diligent and responsive to government recommendations and guidance.
We understand that concerns about the wellness and impact to potential business are front of our minds, so hopefully, the below will help shed some light on our operations:
• We want to reassure you that we are following the Government guidelines on continuing to operate as a business during this worrying period.
• We are continuing to work our usual hours of business, please call us should you wish to discuss your forthcoming heater and solar installations on 07843 936155
• If you are going to come into see us, we have hand wash / wipes etc available and are happy to discuss your requirements for your forthcoming installations etc. outside as opposed to being in the office, if this would suit you better.
• We are continuing to work closely with our suppliers and can confirm they are adopting the same policy as us. Should this change in any way, we will of course advise you all accordingly.
• We have taken additional steps of providing all staff with clear information on the virus, methods of control and NHS / Government websites for their reference.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information.
We look forward to seeing / speaking with you all and continuing to work on all your heating and solar installations.
Last two days we have been fitting an autoterm binner 5 onto a Dutch steel cruiser underwing a refit. We had to cut mounting holes in 6mm steel to alow the front and rear blower boxes to be fitted. A towel rail as been fitted into what will be the bathroom. With a third blower box fitted in centre cabin. All blower boxes are controlled by there Own thermostats and main heater has mobile phone controller ... See MoreSee Less
An old eberspacher removed and replaced with an autoterm binner5 water heater along with mobile phone controller. We don’t just do camper vans we are the heater specialists and can cater for all your requirements. ... See MoreSee Less
Busy 2 days in the workshop. A Vw t4 had a webasto airtop2000stc fitted under the drivers seat along with a pair of 100amp agm battery’s and vsr relay along with a VictronConnect 240v mains charger. And a pair of eberspacher d5 heaters stripped and serviced and bench tested ready to drop back to the customer tomorrow. ... See MoreSee Less
Subzero was founded in 2000 doing vehicle air conditioning and over the years we have moved into diesel heater solar panel setups along with vehicle security. Over the next few months we are going through a bit of rebranding new website and logo Ect . We have also decided to separate the vehicle security side and from now on will be posting this on the following page So feel free to like and share.
The last 2 days we have been installing an autoterm binner 5 system into a moody 33 it’s heating a chalorifier tank and heating is provided by 3 blower boxes fitted with independent thermostats ... See MoreSee Less